As a production company we look at the entire life-cycle:
• The origins of raw material
• The production of fine paper
• The convertion process
• Transports to & from production units
• Product consumption and recycling (+90% of our waste is recycled)
We are always working actively towards sustainability by:
• Improving production methods to minimize the environmental impact of emissions
• Working to eco-label as much of the range as possible
• Influencing suppliers and customers to design their products with priority on the eco-cycle approach and conversation of natural resources
• Raising knowledge and awareness of environmental issues among all employees
FSC®, Forest Stewardship Council®
FSC® is an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forests. Read more here.
Ask about our FSC® products.
FTI & Green Dot
Fti:s role is to provide all companies with access to the nationwide recycling system, which is designed to simply and efficiently meet producer obligations. Read more here.